Fully R E M O T E Sales Rep - Magical Job Fair $87k - $129k Salary
*** NOTE: WE ARE A FAST GROWTH COMPANY AND MUST HIRE 3 to 5 SALES ROCKSTARS A MONTH **
Yes, this is a FULLY REMOTE position in a Nationwide company that is GROWING, with Base Pay and Commission.
Do you love to work with people who are having a massive impact on the lives of others?
Consistently grow personally and professionally?
Be appreciated for the work you do not just by your coworkers but clients as well?
If you’re thinking "yes" keep reading...
WHO WE ARE:
Hi! We are Enchanted Fairies, a photography company based in Plano, TX on a mission to create beautiful portraits for families of their children that will be treasured for a lifetime while giving back to our community.
At Enchanted Fairies Portraits, we believe in working hard and being effective, while also providing our teammates with...
These aren’t fancy perks that you should only get working a job that you hate, here our mission is to create a culture that makes you EXCITED to come to work. We believe that everyone truly wants to do their best at work, and we aim to foster a culture that makes that possible.
In fact here are our THREE CORE VALUES:
- TEAM FIRST: If we take care of our team, the love will just radiate out to our clients!
- MAGIC NEVER STOPS: We make sure we keep the magic and fun going every step of the way for our team and our clients!
- EMBRACE CHANGE: We are a fast growing company and with that comes opportunities best suited for those that are agile and adapt!
By joining our team, you’re helping us set a new standard in the photography industry – every single thing you do on our team brings us closer to that goal. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, challenging and something that makes you so excited that you jump out of bed each morning.
Our Enchanted Fairies’ Portrait Consultants (PCs) present and sell portraits to families to display proudly in their home. They sell Enchanted Fairies’ Portraits to new inbound clients who are on appointment basis and up-sell wall art, albums, and gift portraits to existing clients. Our Enchanted Fairies’ Portraits Consultants manage their own pipeline of Enchanted Fairies’ Portrait Clients. They are also an essential component of our customer experience. PCs advise existing Enchanted Fairies Portrait clients on designing the perfect collections for their home, their walls, and gifts for friends and family as needed. PCs understand that they are more than “Sales”. They are motivated by helping our clients create the beautiful artwork for their families meant to last several lifetimes, and PCs work closely with the Customer Service and Concierge teams to ensure clients are able to get exactly what they want from start to finish. Our PCs understand that the sales process itself is a choreographed experience that should have the customer begging to buy.
- No cold calling
- No chasing leads
- No calendar appointment setting
- You literally wake up each day to a full calendar of Zoom clients that are thrilled to speak to you about their magical experience!
- All you have to do is make sure THE MAGIC NEVER STOPS!
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive client relationships
- Move all prospects to proper stage of the pipeline via Infusionsoft throughout the day
- Maintain a clear, up to date and accurate Mission’s Portrait pipeline in IS
- Complete all reach outs to clients weekly
- Schedule Mission Portrait’s prospects PROMPTLY
- Document all interactions with all Enchanted Fairies clients in the “notes” section of IS, escalating to Concierge or Billing as needed
- Educate prospects on our products from an expert perspective
- Allow the Director of Sales or PC Manager to shadow calls and give feedback
- Available Wednesdays to Sundays from 9am-7pm local time to take calls
- Attend (silently) at least 1 Daily Zoom call with our clients per week
- Attend (silently) all Enchanted Fairies Portraits release calls with our clients (~every 4 weeks on Friday)
- Use both internal and external resources to maintain up to date knowledge of our products and industry
- Collaborate with the PC Manager and Director of Sales to formulate ideas on how to best serve our clients
- Be mindful of any emerging patterns of negative feedback from Enchanted Fairies clients and report to the PC Manager
- Collaborate with PC Manager to ensure smooth transitions from PC to Art Department and beyond
- Quickly escalate clients as needed through Customer Service Concierge for action-planning
- All prospects are properly moved in Infusionsoft and information is documented on client details so service staff has proper expectations
- A close rate of 50% of Enchanted Fairies’ Portraits received per month is maintained
- A sales average of $1000 is maintained month after month
- Sales stats sheet is updated M-F by 12pm CST and 6pm CST
- All Enchanted Fairies Portraits clients are contacted at key points as outlined in the Enchanted Fairies’s Portrait Sales Reach Out Schedule
- There is an effective line of communication between the PC and the PC Manager in which all necessary information is communicated in a timely manner
- PC remains well versed in the latest Enchanted Fairies Portraits product offerings through continued education / trainings
- PC is able to able to properly advise our clients on issues with sales and lead nurture
- All internal communication cycles are properly followed
- All prospect and client interactions are properly documented in InfusionSoft notes by EOD
- Efficient Worker
- Good over the phone / FB / video conference
- Experience with business to client (B2C) sales (1-2+ years)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be great at presenting
- Excellent at building rapport
- Open to learning new processes in sales
- Are routine driven
- Open to growing rapidly
- Self-sufficient and able to properly manage one’s own time
- Well organized and able to maintain a pipeline that can be observed and understood by the DOM
We believe in Team First, that is why we are not 100% commission based, unlike most companies, we provide a base and commission
FREE Medical, Dental & Vision for Employees - 401k w/match, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability
10 Days PTO from first day
Fast Growth Opportunities
Great fit for money-driven people
Generous 100% Employee Discount
We have donated $1,468,804.03 to children's charities and are just getting started.
We are building something that we will be able to tell the grandchildren about.